This is a short list of our most frequently asked questions. If the answer is not listed below, please contact us.
Where would I go to change the look of my home pages?
- A: Menu and Layout Manager Softkey
Where would I go to see the Selected Recording Source of a Machine?
- A: Menu Greenstar Pro Softkey and then Softkey H Machine Setup
What is the most common error when trying to record documentation?
- A: More than one operation tab selected in documentation
What is the easiest place to make equipment and documentation changes in a GS2?
- A: In the setup wizard and follow step by step
Where would diagnostic codes and problems be found in a GS2?
- A: Under the Menu Greenstar Pro then the book and wrench Softkey
Where do you find the RTK network information for an ITC Receiver?
- A: Menu Starfire ITC Icon
How often should a TCM calibration be performed?
- A: When the reviver is moved for any implement
How do you swap between SF1/SF2 and RTK?
- A: Menu Starfire Icon Tripod Icon and set RTK to off
Where do you set Receiver Offsets?
- A: Menu Greenstar Pro Icon and Softkey H Implement Setup
Where do you perform moisture and yield calibrations in a 60 series combine?
- A: Menu Original Greenstar Icon and setup page
Where do you perform moisture and yield calibrations in a 70 series combine?
- A: In the command center ADU in the combine
What is different between Combine and Tractor Autotrac?
- A: The header must be engaged for
How many operations can be defined during harvest for recording?
- A: One
Where are all Moisture and Autotrac Diagnostic performed in the GS2?
- A: Through the Original Greenstar Emulator
What must be done when entering
previously sprayed field for Swath Control Pro?
- A: Clear Coverage Map in the Menu Greenstar Pro Maps Icon
On a sprayer with dual displays which display should be set the Primary?
- A: The original brown display with Spraystar on it
How do you set your different rates in a GS 2?
- A: Menu Sprayer Icon and Setup Softkey
How can I clean out a Fertilizer Rig with a Greenstar Rate Controller on it?
- A: Menu and Rate Controller Icon Book and Wrench Softkey and Rinse Cycle Test
How do I spray a Map Based Prescription within a Greenstar Rate Controller?
- A: You must follow these steps:
- Setup Prescription in APEX -> Enter the Prescription in the Menu Greenstar Pro Icon Documentation Softkey ->Set the Rate in the Rate Controller to Map Based